Thursday, December 20, 2012

Christmas wedding caricatures

Gigmasters connected me with a lovely bride and her handsome groom this past weekend...(photo was taken on my camera by the wedding photographer, for which I say thank you!) (and to Megan and Eddie, thank you for having me and extending my time!)
The reception was warm and lively, and I had such nice interactions with so many of their friends and family who came to visit my easel for a caricature...first, the new Mr and Mrs: ( in color, of course)
Then some of their nearest and dearest:




At first, I was outside the ballroom for the cocktail reception, so I had a good view of the procession:


Here, I have to say how nicely I was treated by the staff of the venue, Spring Mill Manor. I'd arrived quite early, and hour and a half before I was to start, from my previous event that day (an outdoor grand opening). After I was set up, they took me into their office, sat me down and got me a cup of hot tea, and some tranquility after my hectic afternoon. Thanks Joan and company, I really appreciated it!
Below: the beautiful tree in their grand entrance hall:
Just breathtaking!

No comments:

Post a Comment