Thursday, February 14, 2013

A Valentine's Day proposal....

Today, a client of mine will be using this digital caricature to ask 
the most important question of his life...
I'm hoping she says YES!! and to share the full image here on the blog after I hear from the handsome young man. This commission was actually completely done while I was in Bangkok, Thailand. That's why I always travel with my Macbook and Wacom Intuos! His reaction to the finished piece was:
"I just got all the files and the final picture looks amazing!!! I could not have asked for anything better. I will for sure take and send pictures of the proposal to you. Thanks you so much!!!"
So, tonight he's planning to take her out to dinner and have a "roving artist" draw them, but use my caricature... and turn it around to show the lady at the appropriate time.
HAPPY VALENTINE"S DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment