Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Caricatures at Trade Show booth draws folks in (like a magnet ;-)

My caricatures played a huuuuge role at a lighting industry trade show booth, in Philly. The company was celebrating its first birthday...so they had me draw some key employees from photos (and a cupcake) beforehand, to use on their website:
Then at the actual show, they had an animation of the caricatures playing while they talked up prospective clients...

as I caricatured them! 
There were plenty of international guests as well as folks from our own backyard. AND SOME GREAT FACES!










One person in line was kind enough to take a time-lapse of an entire caricature for me, you can see it here on my Instagram too. It's of the lady wearing the blue lanyard, a few photos above. 




 Thanks for having me, and happy birthday, Holm! Thanks also to Gigmasters for hooking us up!

No comments:

Post a Comment