Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Company holiday party caricatures in popular brewpub!

 This caricature reaction really made me happy!

I drew her at a small company holiday party held in a cool 
brewery/pub kind of place: Braeloch Brewpub in Kennett Square, PA. When I walked in, my attention was riveted on a HUGE Santa portrait they had hanging up! I just LOVE faces!
The holiday decor was up even though it was still early December.
The building was a beautifully refurbished 1903 brick warehouse. 
The vibe was very pleasant and I think they enjoyed being caricatured!!


THANK YOU! My client left me a great review on Gigsalad, which is how she booked me:
Verified Review: Carol Y.  December 5, 2019 
We used Emily for a corporate event and she wowed the crowd. She has a real talent for this and is very energetic and fun. Would definitely use her again.

No comments:

Post a Comment