Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Silhouettes at a Wilmington, Delaware wedding...


The University and Whist Club in Wilmington was the setting for  this couple's lovely wedding reception, which included my silhouettes!

I started out during the cocktail hour in the older part of the mansion:
...then moved, along with the guests, to a large elegant dining room...there were large screens for the guests to see everything up close!
My spot was right by the entrance so my sitters didn't miss a thing:
Since there was a very large number of guests, and it was non-stop busy, I hardly got any photos---but here are two:
His hair was amazing, how could I not get a photo of that!
It was fun for me to see the results of my flying scissors propped up on various tables. 
Thank you so much for having my silhouette artistry at your reception! ;-)
The venue liked my art so much, they invited me to be a part of their wedding fair in 2020. 

No comments:

Post a Comment