Sunday, April 23, 2023

Hospitality Suite Caricatures!

 Another pre-pandemic repeat client reached out to me this spring about returning for their annual event, and I was happy to do so! He booked me for two nights, so because it was quite far beyond my normal service area, I was able to stay in the hotel with their group and enjoy the sights and tastes of Bethesda! This was the view from my room when I arrived:

...and this was the view from the hospitality suite where I set up to draw the guests!



Here are some folks from the first night of caricaturing:

This guy had Keith Moon eyebrows!

They liked it!

He also got to be a subject in another caricature, because he wasn't just a guest, he was a co-chairperson...
And the drinks made an appearance in this one!

And this one:
These ladies requested a photo with the artist:

Now for the next day's photos:
I definitely slept and ate well here:


It was a Rotarian convention:
This lady wanted her phone in it, not her drink! 


I had as much fu as the guests (I usually do!)
This was my goodnight view as I returned to my room from my gig (can't beat a 3 minute commute!). 
Thank you for having me!

No comments:

Post a Comment