Monday, May 8, 2023

Wonderful outdoor wedding close to home!

Finally, a beautiful-weather evening arrived for this week's wonderful bride and groom! 

They opted to have me do a pre-wedding caricature sign-in, and they included their little boy in it!

Wedding color was light blue, I think it looks so sweet!

 

The venue was Bellevue Hall, which is not far from where I live... that drive home was easy! I've done several wedding receptions there now, and the staff was great!

Below, you can see folks signing the mat for the bride and groom, during the cocktail hour!
 I am definitely biased, but I think this is WAY better than a guest book you put away and forget about...
I wore my fascinator because it is perfect for weddings (it was also the same day as the Kentucky Derby AND the coronation of King Charles III!)
So here are some guest caricatures!

After cocktail hour, we all moved to a gorgeous tent on the manicured grounds...from here:
...to here!
After a break during which the bride and groom did their entrances, first dances and heard their toasts,
I started up again and it was fab! The groom even asked me to keep going til the end of the reception, as the guests were "loving it", as he said. Thank you so much! :-)

Here are a few more...you can see the evening coming in!




What a fabulous evening, and congrats to Vinny and Caitie! 

No comments:

Post a Comment