Sunday, May 28, 2023

Silhouettes at a charming, modern wedding reception in Philadelphia...



This lovely bride and handsome groom opted for the traditional bust-length silhouette, rather than the full-length version I usually do for weddings. Their venue, Front and Palmer, was fabulous---I was set up near the bar, even had enough room to set up my banner, and was busy all night. :-)

Here are some of the guests' wedding favor silhouettes. Everyone kept saying how they'd NEVER seen this before! I replied that's because there's probably only a few dozen practitioners worldwide (!) who do it the traditional way (by eye and scissors only; no drawing).





As you can see in the photo above, in addition to each guest receiving their own silhouette, I also supervised the signing of a silhouette guest book which made for a wonderfully sentimental souvenir of the reception for the bride and groom!


I also had time to do some selfie-promotional-type photos before the festivities started... 

Thanks and congrats!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment