Monday, July 24, 2023

Pink and Orange 30th Birthday Caricatures!




Well, this weekend, the weather decided to be just *perfect* for outdoor parties! Everyone enjoyed sitting outside and getting a caricature from me, at this early-evening backyard 30th birthday party. First up was the birthday girl, and she included her hubby and kids in her color caricature. :-)




Then came a stream of guests of all ages. :-)




My lovely client had this to say on Gigsalad, where she booked me:

Huge Party Hit

Emily was so much fun! She was great with our guests & even the children. Everyone enjoyed their pictures. She was timely, professional & a pleasure to have!! Thank you so much for coming!!

Thank YOU for having me (and for the great photos!)! On the way home, I was treated to a beautiful pink and orange-tinged sunset!

No comments:

Post a Comment