Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Glorious evening for late-summer wedding caricatures!

This sweet couple had a very loving and delightful reception at an exceptionally beautiful venue, Rosewood Farms. I was so happy to be a part of it!

Cocktail hour was in the basement and patio  area of a rustic old barn...

I was kept VERY busy by the thrilled-to-be-getting-a-caricature guests...this group is from the cocktail hour, which went longer than planned :-)




And luckily, I don't hesitate to draw amazing decolletes. if these are presented to me
 (these ladies were QUITE happy with the results!)



Then I moved into the ballroom for the reception itself, the entrances were made, the dances were danced, the speeches were spoken, and I continued to caricature:
( I drew at this couple's wedding reception in early 2021, the first wedding after the worst of the pandemic was over...and the current wedding couple decided my caricatures were the most memorable thing at that reception...hence, booking me themselves! I love when things work out that way!)










Finally, the happy couple themselves! Thank you for having me, Sara and Dusty!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment