Tuesday, August 27, 2024

Company picnic/client appreciation event at Loblolly!

 




Loblolly Acres is one of my very favorite venues, so when my caricatures were booked for a company picnic in their pavilion, I was very happy! 
I've done many wedding receptions here, plus open houses and wedding fairs. It's a wonderful atmosphere there, and it's family-run by some very nice folks.

Here are a few of my caricatures from a totally beautiful day!!


There were two balloon artists there (KrisandHolly.com) who were creating masterpieces like THIS!

(She got it made while I was drawing her daughter, that's why it's not in the caricature---
I wouldn't have been able to fit it in anyway!


More caricatures!




My client sent me home with some very desirable swag...a gallon bag full of CRABS!!!!
I was very appreciative! ( And when I got home, my hubby was very surprised and appreciative too!!)
Thank you for having me!

No comments:

Post a Comment