Monday, August 19, 2024

Quinceanera Caricatures!

 This is the second Quinceanera I have gotten to do this summer! They are so much fun and at this one I was able to see this young lady's AMAZING dress!! SO beautiful! This was my view of her before she made her grand entrance....
I had drawn caricatures at her parents wedding, and her when she was a little girl!

Her event was held in a quaint stone barn, at a bed & breakfast that was far off the main road, so it was totally secluded and perfect for celebrating with all her friends. 
(I'd actually done a Sweet 16 here some years ago)

It was a very rose gold and hot pink kind of night!
There were some guys there too!

And some parent-child duos:



Here is she is with her caricature, and me!
See some caricature reactions on my IG posts:  Guests    Quinceanera Girl
Thank you for having me!

No comments:

Post a Comment