Monday, August 26, 2024

Silhouette Wedding Reception... on the banks of the Chester River

 








This was the view from my cocktail-hour silhouette station near the pool, at a lovely wedding held at Brittland Manor near Chestertown, Maryland this past weekend. 

Here's the view of the silhouette artist! Got a good one with the timer on my Iphone!


It was just a lovely spot and the weather was perfect...so I was pleased to have gotten there early enough to enjoy some nature time before my performance time. 


The bride and groom had opted to have their silhouette done later from photos, so I concentrated on the many happy guests who were just as thrilled to be there as I was:



After cocktail hour, I moved to just outside the tent and continued to delight the guests with my silhouette artistry:





The bride and groom took advantage of the golden hour:
(And so did I by getting this photo ;-)

Thank you for having me!

Here's a link to my IG post about this evening, that ends with the song of the cicadas as I left the venue!

No comments:

Post a Comment