Monday, June 7, 2021

Caricatures at a 'Dress Code: WHITE' Wedding!

 




















EVERYONE wore white at this wedding! So I had to get creative with a background on the bride and groom's sign-in caricature (done from photos beforehand.) Usually I use the wedding color as the background---and for the guests' caricatures, I used yellow-gold...but the bride-and-groom's drawing needed a little more ooomph. I like how the white spotlight turned out!

The bride specified white on her invitation:

And her guests and I (mostly) complied!


My dress was actually white flecked with black threads..because a pure white dress and Copic Sketchmarkers don't play well together ;-) And my compulsory wedding-gig fascinator is black to go with the dress...


Cool ice sculpture!!
A few more caricatures:

These two newlywed guests had a GREAT caricature reaction:
Congratulations James and Marcia and thanks for having me!

No comments:

Post a Comment