Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Cocktail party/award ceremony super-hero caricatures...

This gentleman film historian was one of two recipients of an award from the prestigious Philadelphia Film Society (I didn't get a photo of the lady recipient , as I drew her before she won)...
The client, who came to me via The Bash, requested super-hero bodies for everyone! So I printed up a male and female version, then had only to add the faces. And, in the interests of getting everyone drawn in inside of two hours, I did my line-drawing only caricatures.  Here are some of the other guests:


The  festivities were held in a nice commons area in a Center City condo...
These were VERY cushy and unusual chairs from what I usually sit on at gigs!
Here's a view out the front window, some of the old and new buildings of Philadelphia:

Thanks for having me!

No comments:

Post a Comment