Sunday, October 31, 2021

Halloween Wedding Caricatures!!!

 Last night, I had the pleasure of doing two of my favorite types of events, a Halloween party and a wedding reception, rolled into one!!!! The bride and groom had a Covid-downsized ceremony in 2020, so this was their big celebration for family and friends.  First up, my costume, next to some of my treasured witchy decor I hang up every year:

My client was a young lady who likes to book my services as a wedding gift to her friends. 
So this is the third time I've done this for her, and she reaps the rewards of "You rock!!What a great idea!!" every time! 
The venue was the Sage Farmhouse, which used to be the home of an acquaintance of my dad's, so I'd actually been there several times as a teen. 

The costumed guests had a grand old time getting caricatured!
(This gentleman devil's first name is Bart ;-)



The bride and groom were my finale:
The bride had a great Halloween playlist of music going.....yay, Psycho Killers by the Talking Heads!
Thank you so much for having me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment