Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Silhouettes at '70's-themed pre-concert party on campus...

 ...to celebrate the 50th anniversary of Reading Area Community College!

 The concert was by Three Dog Night, and the venue was the Miller Center for the Arts, of which I was sitting just outside, along with other fun activities.

This gentlemen's profile was cut while "Baba O'Reilly" by the Who was playing, crazy juxtaposition!

The guests seemed to mostly be of an age to have attended RACC in its early days, it was VERY fun for me to gracefully capture their personalities in their silhouettes. 







Thanks to RACC for having me! I remember drawing caricatures at events there in the very early stages of my career. :-D
Luckily, the rain held off until AFTER this event, yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment