Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Wedding caricatures on the Chesapeake Bay!

This wedding on Saturday night was simply beautiful, at a venue in Havre de Grace right on the bay. I was setting up in the entryway of a huge, elegantly draped tent, when the bride and her father glided by...is this gorgeous or what?

























They just had time to get the ceremony in, before a deluge of rain came...I was originally supposed to be outside for the cocktail hour, but I had a feeling it was going to rain--so the tent was a blessing!

Fun group of faces!!

Bridesmaids are always a hoot to draw together: (they are switched from their drawing, though--the upper two are the lower two in the caricature)
Bride and groom were in high demand all night, so I did their drawing from some photos I took as they came in.


Finally, the happy scene as I left--! Thank you for having me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment