Monday, October 25, 2021

A long-awaited wedding reception with caricatures!

 This adorable couple got married some time ago in a downsized ceremony, due to the pandemic...and finally had their big celebration on Friday night...second time I've been to this venue, right on the Delaware River in Delco...

Here they are with their bridal caricature:
The client was the bride's mother, and she hired myself and Caricatures by Courtney as a surprise to the couple! We were both busy all night, but I didn't get any photos of Courtney in action...I definitely enjoy working alongside her!
Here's my setup,
and a few of mine:
So funny, when chatting with some of the guests, I mentioned that the slide show of the actual wedding had some outdoor photos of the bridal party, in a neighborhood of split-level houses...and I mentioned it looked like my hometown...IT WAS!!! I even guessed the right development!

Those two bridesmaids on the the lower right---they had a fabulous reaction when they saw their caricature:
My client left me some much-appreciated feedback via The Bash, thanks so much!!! It was our pleasure!

No comments:

Post a Comment