Monday, May 23, 2022

Wild Wildwood wedding caricatures!

I've been delving a little more into doing beach-town weddings, if they are in the Cape May/Wildwood NJ area, since I have a generous friend with a beach cottage, where I can stay overnight. ( I am getting to the age where driving a long distance home--after a intense evening of caricaturing---is...not fun). This lively wedding reception was practically under one of the famous Wildwood signs (there are several!) and most of the guests were from Delco, PA (as am I, originally) and that is a THING NOW!! (Maybe even more so if you are Delco Irish! ;-)

Cocktail hour started off on one end of the deck right on the marina:
This reception was very large, so my line-drawing-only style caricatures made 
quick work of everyone's face...
Once the reception proper began, I moved in closer to the dance floor and continued on my merry way!
I took a photo of the bride and groom, and worked on their caricature during the toasts and first dances. Her hairdo was fun to draw!!


As the night wore on, everyone enjoyed the seafood, the libations, the dancing, the wonderful salty air, and my caricatures! Thanks for having me, Jackie and Kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment