Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Corporate event Caricatures on the Moshulu!

 This was a last-minute booking (and I mean the day-of, from my fellow caricaturist, Harringtoon!) I left my afternoon event in Lancaster and arrived to this one in Philly JUST IN TIME! 

Here's the view from onboard the Moshulu!


Myself, Deb Anderson and Pat Harrington!

I had a good view of the iconic Ben Franklin Bridge from my easel!

Below: Pat and Deb at work:


A stunningly beautiful sunset graced our gig, which was a corporate cocktail party:



I definitely took more scenery photos than caricature photos at this one. Here are a couple of my drawings from that night!
This one was a hoot, they said it would be hung in their office!

Wish these weren't so blurry, but boy did I get fun reaction shots!

Hahaha!---love the lady's perplexed look!

Now, for some glamorous nighttime Philly photos:




Thanks, Pat!

No comments:

Post a Comment