Sunday, December 11, 2022

Family Christmas party caricatures with lots of Delco cheer!

First, we'll start with the hosts, with their extremely funny matching t-shirts, in their lovely "Delco
(trust me, it's a thing) home. ( I grew up in Delco myself...)
The party spread over their house and I was situated in their finished basement, 
amidst the host's collection of all things Batman...but I digress...


Lots of folks really dressed for the occasion!






The hospitality of these clients was over the top. They sent me home with generous portions of Italian delights, which fed my husband and myself for two days!!! Not only that, but the hostess ALSO included four RumChata shots in little plastic cups---my husband and I had never tried those before (I waited until I got home, silly!) Oh my, were they gooooooood.....

Here's what the hostess had to say about my caricature performance:
Thank you again so very much. You were amazing!!  I really appreciate all of your hard work and will definitely use your services again in the future. I will be sharing your Instagram information in our little Xmas party invite page on FB. 

Thank you both for having me! :-D And now I am a RumChata fan!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment