Monday, December 19, 2022

FABULOUS Ugly-Christmas-Sweater + birthday party, soooo fun for caricatures!

Even the bathrooms were decorated for this one! And why a bathroom photo? Because here, you can see MY Ugly Christmas Sweater in all its glory!
This party was so thoughtfully planned:


Here's the Birthday Boy and his wife!
and some of the guests:






Thank you for having me! I hope the Birthday Boy having a Christmas-time birthday party made him feel doubly-special!

His wife, my client, left this feedback for me on Gigsalad:

Rating star filled in with goldRating star filled in with goldRating star filled in with goldRating star filled in with goldRating star filled in with gold
Verified Review
Kelly C. • December 20, 2022

Emily was incredible !! She made my husband's 60th a great night! All my guests loved her,

and loved her interpretation of them as a caricature !!
I would recommend her for any event!

 And she already has! Thank you Kelly!!!!

This was the view of the venue when I left, wow---gorgeous!


No comments:

Post a Comment