Monday, December 19, 2022

FABULOUS Ugly-Christmas-Sweater + birthday party, soooo fun for caricatures!

Even the bathrooms were decorated for this one! And why a bathroom photo? Because here, you can see MY Ugly Christmas Sweater in all its glory!
This party was so thoughtfully planned:


Here's the Birthday Boy and his wife!
and some of the guests:






Thank you for having me! I hope the Birthday Boy having a Christmas-time birthday party made him feel doubly-special!

His wife, my client, left this feedback for me on Gigsalad:

Rating star filled in with goldRating star filled in with goldRating star filled in with goldRating star filled in with goldRating star filled in with gold
Verified Review
Kelly C.  December 20, 2022

Emily was incredible !! She made my husband's 60th a great night! All my guests loved her,

and loved her interpretation of them as a caricature !!
I would recommend her for any event!

 And she already has! Thank you Kelly!!!!

This was the view of the venue when I left, wow---gorgeous!


No comments:

Post a Comment