Friday, December 9, 2022

STEALTH caricatures at corporate holiday party!!!

 "Stealth" caricatures are a type of gig I haven't had much experience with yet, but the component parts are all within my abilities...

...wear black, walk around a crowded party with a clipboard, draw guests unawares, present them with drawing, then scurry away! At this particular party though, I was asked to pin them all to a display board.

So that's exactly what I did here!

And the guests were DELIGHTED!

The guests enjoyed figuring out each identity on the display. :-)

22 faces in two hours, not bad!

Stealth mode is not conducive for getting photos of subjects with their caricatures, though. As it was my first time trying this, maybe I'll get better at that part as I go. 

Thanks for having me!



No comments:

Post a Comment