Monday, April 15, 2024

Celebration-of-life caricatures

 It was an honor to be a part of this event! The party had been requested by a beloved gentleman who passed away last autumn...to be held a few months after his death so his family and friends could enjoy a festive, happy day! Luckily, the extremely breezy and volatile winds did not deter the guests (or the tent!)

I was booked for the beginning hours of the party (because I was booked elsewhere in the evening)  and another artist handled the later portion. But I  drew a good number of folks, who came from all over the USA, and this couple came all the way from France!



I drew the absent guest of honor from a photo:
...and then I made my goodbyes and headed to Round 2 for the day. 
Thank you for having me at Robertpalooza!

No comments:

Post a Comment