Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Silhouettes for Mother's Day at Framebridge!

 On Saturday morning bright and early, I headed to a Framebridge store, the only one in Pennsylvania, to be part of their Mother's Day promotional event. Buy a frame, get a free silhouette to put it in---because all moms love their children's profiles! It went wonderfully, the manager told me their numbers as a result of my being there were extremely positive, PLUS the staff and customers were all SO NICE! What a great way to spend an afternoon. 

 I was so busy that I only took few photos. Speaking of photos, many of the silhouettes I cut were from photos on people's phones...babies, dogs and even a few cats! At a party, normally I wouldn't do them from photos, as it's more about entertaining the guests who are present with a party favor, but at this type of event it is perfectly fine and even encouraged (especially for pets). 


This little one also had her mommy and daddy done!
Thank you for having me, Framebridge!
(The silhouette on the flyer was done by Baltimore artist Silhouettes by Hand. who was doing the same event in DC. The Taylor, Travis and baby are by me ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment