Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Silhouettes at a Historically-minded wedding reception...

I met General George Washington at this wedding reception, my second silhouette event of the day (which is a career first!) held on an estate in Valley Forge National Park. It's always a surprise to see who turns up to my gigs! Unfortunately I did not get a chance to cut his silhouette. :-(
I started out cutting silhouettes on the patio for cocktail hour. Look at that TREE !!!
Here's another view of it, with the couple!

I was very, very busy here so once again I didn't stop to take photos, At the end, I flipped through the full guestbook so I could enjoy results...you can see this on my IG, but here are a few samples:

After cocktail hour, I moved into the tent for the reception. This photo was taken after doing 53 silhouettes in three hours. And I had a blast evert moment of doing it! Thank you Mia and Tim!

No comments:

Post a Comment