Sunday, May 20, 2007

I'm a little bit crazy...

..because on Saturday I fit in two more gigs after the post prom, then I did a SECOND post prom early this morning. I only took a few photos because my brain had enough to cope with just driving, setting up, drawing, and packing up each time!
First gig was a Communion party at a beautiful historic restaurant with a water wheel under it. I drew all the kids first and then they went outside to play, but I was pleased to get these photos of the grandparents...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Then I drew for a couple of hours at the ballgame. This lovely lady visiting from Texas wanted a gift for her Phillies-fan boyfriend...hope he likes it!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Finally, I did another post prom not far from home. This school had a fitting theme: James Bond---the class of 2-double 0-7...get it? Fun stuff!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Emily - - Thank you so much for putting time, effort and that extra touch of care into my drawing. Caleb did like the picture, as well as everyone that has seen it. Philadelphia was a wonderful place to visit, granted the Philles could have won the game. You truly made the experience at my first baseball game a memorable one. Thank you again for the great souvenir and hope to run into you again. Maybe this time, Caleb and I can both pose.

    Cordially, Dian Denker from Texas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way the last couple looks really great stuff here!!

    ReplyDelete