Monday, June 1, 2009

Graduation party!

My final (and closest to home) event of the weekend was a high school graduation party for four fine young men, all good friends, held at one of their homes on a pastoral horse farm in Chester County.




After enjoying a meal poolside, I headed for the barn loft, which had various entertainments going on. Air hockey or ping pong, anyone? They also had a continuously-playing video montage of many photos on a large projection screen. I'd previously drawn all four boys' caricatures for sign-ins, which were situated by the door: Here's how they looked later on: More smiling faces next to my easel! Last but not least, there's Ryan (the grad whose family so graciously hosted the party) and his girlfriend. Thank you for having me!!!! :-) :-) :-)

At this party, and the previous two, I was able to tell my caricature-ees about my new Facebook fan page, "Caricatures by Emily" ! (I am only able to do that when I am not representing another company or agency.) It'll be interesting to see if anyone finds their way to my FB page. :-)

2 comments:

  1. I love the photos of your locations!
    Visit my blog within a few days and I'll show you where I had my last digital gig....:-/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Marion! I like documenting all the neat places I see as a result of my chosen career!
    And I'll check out your blog too!

    ReplyDelete