Monday, December 13, 2010

Family Christmas Party

I knew Sunday afternoon's Christmas party would be a good one when the hostess came down the stairs wearing the same light-up Christmas-light necklace I was!

 There's my merry line of prospective caricature-ees...
She took the above photos for me and did quite a good job! I didn't see these photos at the gig, so it was a nice surprise when I uploaded them from my camera.
Below are my in-the-chair photos:



You can actually see her necklace lights up! (couple on left) :-) I had to also get a shot of her lovely home, decorated with lights and Santas and sleighs, because it's not visible from her street. Now the whole internet can enjoy it! Merry Christmas, and thank you also for extending my time at your party!!!
Update 12-28-10 My client submitted the following feedback to Gigmasters:
Emily was fabulous, fun and friendly.My guests really enjoyed the pictures and now they have the best party favor and remembrance from our party.I would without a doubt recommend her to all my friends. 
 Thank you, I had a blast myself!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment