Monday, August 12, 2013

60th birthday party for both husband and wife...

Saturday's early evening hours found me feeling some definite deja vu.....doing the same thing I had done the previous night. (Drawing caricatures, on a hill, under a tent, listening to a live band!)
This occasion was the joint 60th birthday party for Linda and John, thrown by their kids and capably organized by their daughter, who found me on Gigmasters.
Drew LOTS of couples at this one:



including these two brothers:

And this couple, too (a boy and his camera ;-)
Gigmasters also provided this juggler, (for some reason he reminded me of Joe Cocker) and he went over wonderfully! My subjects were able to watch him as I drew them.
Chalk up another beautiful PA sunset!
Thank you to Linda and John, and your family and friends... for having me celebrate with you and even extending my time! :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment