Friday, December 13, 2013

Holiday party for auto dealership...

Part of my pleasure at doing what I do is the drawing-the-subject phase of a caricature…the other part is enjoying the chain reaction when they and their friends lay eyes on it!
This was from a midweek afternoon gig, in a grand auto showroom that had been cleared out for festivities for all the dealership's employees. They'd put me and my easel in a prominent alcove and hung printed caricatures (that they'd pulled off the internet) around so no one would miss what I'd be doing! :-) Don't know whose Beatles that is, but I might know the artists behind some of the other examples.





Happy holidays--- and my client said I may be returning next year for this party! She even had feedback up for me the next morning.
Thank you, Gigmasters!




No comments:

Post a Comment