Sunday, December 8, 2013

Cupcakes and caricatures, a sweet combination

Found myself at a sugary confection of a party yesterday: the 1st anniversary of ICED by Betsy, a gourmet cupcake bakery housed in a beautifully restored old train station:
Lots of families came in for a free cupcake, raffles for more artfully decorated culinary creations, fabulous faces by Sunny Face Painting, some yummy hot chocolate, and a chance to meet Betsy and her staff!
Dozens of my caricatures went home with Betsy's logo on the bottom and her signature cupcake drawn on them--somewhere. They went over so well, that Betsy doubled my time drawing. :-)





And here's what I went home with! THANK YOU FOR HAVING ME, BETSY!!
MMMMMM... I have to concur with Betsy's fans…these are some of the best cupcakes I have ever tasted. Saving some for the Other Half is gonna be tough to do!


No comments:

Post a Comment