Monday, January 27, 2014

Snowy Sweet 16

My second live gig on Saturday (and of 2014!)  involved some snowy weather, so I gave myself several extra hours to get where I was going, a pretty country club…here's the view once I'd unpacked my gear and set up:
The girl of the moment had chosen a hot pink/black color scheme which looked fab:
I thought her dress, hairstyle and hair bow
 were perfect for a Sweet 16.
She and her friends definitely enjoyed my caricatures!




It was a wonderful evening----until I had driven ALMOST home, when I hit a heavy snow squall:
Yikes, there was barely any visibility! I was really happy to get home---and have a piece of Jillian's leftover cake. :-) Thank you for having me!



Update 1/28/14: Jillian's mom sent me some much-enjoyed feedback (it put a big smile on my face :-) The kids had a fantastic time and were still talking about the party on Monday, most of them changed their Facebook profile pictures to their caricatures!
Thank you for helping to create a memorable night for Jillian and her friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment