Thursday, April 17, 2014

After-prom time again---with video!

You'd think after all the years I've been drawing at post-proms, I might be tired of the wee hours of the morning they involve, but no…there's something really fun about the big-kid slumber party aspect!  This was the first one for this year, and it was the blast it usually is. The kids are so eager to be drawn, that the parent committee moved me deep into the school so they would have to seek me out----thereby enjoying other fun activities along the way. It didn't change anything, I still had a line and was 
non-stop busy for the whole four hours. :-)
Below, some of the sights on the way to the Home Ec room where I was set up:
 (the theme was Spring Break)
I shared the space with a very cool food-truck!
Now for some of my caricatures!
The two couples below were the ones I had the guts to put on Vine:
You can see their reactions below!

Yay for whoever thought up after-proms. They keep students safe, AND are wonderful memory-making parties!




No comments:

Post a Comment