Friday, April 18, 2014

2nd Birthday party for a cute 'lil gal

At a recent 2nd birthday party, I was so into the zone that I forgot to take a photo of the adorable birthday girl's #caricature--- but I did photograph her siblings:
and a couple of the grown-ups:
Another happy Gigmasters client had this to say for my feedback:
"Emily was a big hit. Everyone loved her, she did fabulous work and had a great personality. We will recommend her to anyone we know who is looking for party entertainment."
(Thank you for having me and extending my time with you. So much fun to see how happy your guests were!)
This is the sight that greeted me as I left the party:
Update: My wonderful clients were nice enough to share a photo of the #birthdaygirl with me! (THANK YOU :-) I loved her big hazel eyes and her adorable outfit:
The birthday person ALWAYS gets a color caricature from me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment