Friday, December 19, 2014

Eighth holiday event of 2014

My eighth holiday party this month was for an unusual client....one of my party agents. :-) 
Bettes Bounces has been representing my caricature services for quite awhile now, so it was an honor to be asked to draw at their own event!
It was held last Sunday evening... during the Eagles/Cowboys game, so plenty of eyeballs were glued to the televisions spaced around the restaurant. I found it pretty hilarious that my easel was parked under one such flatscreen, especially since my Other Half was actually AT the stadium.  
 This little elf proudly showed me her big smile!
 The commander-in-chief and his cohorts:
 The best facial hair I've seen in ages and some fresh young faces:
On my way home I went past this lovely sight:
Thanks to Bettes Bounces!!

No comments:

Post a Comment