Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Thirteenth and final holiday gig of 2014

My final event of the 2014 holiday season was a luncheon for a family dental practice. This one was unusual, in that the client asked if I could do a large group caricature in addition to the single ones done for each guest. I said "Yes, I could!"
I drew my regular 11 x 14 BW caricature of each person first, then re-drew it on the 18 x 24 paper from that drawing. The guests could see and were absolutely immersed in the goings-on of a very good illusionist (whose name I forgot to get) so they were very still. 
Here they all are!
It took me exactly two hours and ten minutes. :-)
The other gift everyone got was also art-related:
Baby-boomer memories, there!
Thank you for having me!!!!! And hope everyone enjoys their holiday. I know I will!


1 comment:

  1. I Wow relate to this whole post, Emily. I wish I could see the pictures bigger. Must be even Better to see them in person.

    ReplyDelete