Wednesday, October 26, 2016

"Chasing Destiny" ladies day..with some caricatures for fun!

My caricatures and I were invited to be a part of "Chasing Destiny", a church-based program for ladies to have a pleasant brunch and then a seminar to talk about...lady issues. I learned a few things!
There were two lady doctors in attendance who spoke about medical issues women face... I caricatured them first!

Then I got busy on the attendees. At first I was upstairs during the brunch, but then I came downstairs and drew in the great hall while the speakers entranced the audience...





Thank you so much for having me, and I am glad you ladies enjoyed my work!

2 comments:

  1. You did such an amazing job on these. Great likeness achieved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did such an amazing job on these. Great likenesses achieved!

    ReplyDelete