Monday, June 13, 2016

Wedding Caricatures for a fun-loving couple...

The groom booked me through Gigmasters  (usually it's the brides who do that) to draw caricatures at their wedding festivities...

It was a very child-friendly reception: 


Then the adults got in line for me!

 Congratulations, Dr. Nancy and Dr. Hook! ;-)
The groom left me some very appreciated feedback on my Gigmasters profile, thanks, Ian!
"Emily was amazing. My wedding (6/12/2016 in Monroe, NJ) had 30 kids < 18 years old in attendance. Emily was able to draw them in groups, keep them engaged, and managed not to lose her sanity in the process! She was a consummate professional and and drew lovely caricature portraits for adults as well. I only wish she had taken time to eat! I would definitely recommend Emily for any event. Her style was a perfect bled of portrait-style and cartoon-ish embellishment, depending on what the subject wanted. My (now wife) and I got our portraits done last, and they came out amazing. it's been framed already and it one of our favorite keepsakes from the day."

No comments:

Post a Comment