Monday, December 3, 2018

First holiday caricature gig of 2018!

And it was my longest-running annual gig, a children's Christmas party. This year I did it alongside Patrick, John and Joe, my usual cohorts for the last few years. You can see why four caricaturists are needed in the photo above----people start lining up a half hour or more before we start!! 
Santa always makes an appearance. Ho Ho Ho!
And I get to see my long-time friend Tina, who helps run things for the client:
It's always fun to draw all the little (and not-so-little) kids' faces!
This little Rudolph escaped before I could get a photo, but I was able to get a good likeness!
...and here are two of my regulars who are really growing UP!
After finishing in the mid-afternoon, Pat and John and I went out for a late lunch (Joe had another engagement)
and the restaurant had a big caricature hanging on the wall!!

No comments:

Post a Comment