Monday, November 26, 2018

A 60th Birthday Caricature, drawn in a VERY popular and fun restaurant...

On Saturday, my caricature skills were part of a very happy and close-knit group's celebration for this elegant lady's 60th birthday. She was on the dance floor most of the night, but I managed to get her to sit for me:
Here is her color caricature, with her lovely daughter, the party hostess (and my client). 
My set up was adjacent to some mirrored walls, behind me was a long table where my subjects sat, as there were multiple groups having their own celebrations, in one large room of this VERY popular and busy restaurant:
I stayed busy! Here are a few of my drawings:


And I got to draw the hostess with her lifelong friends. :-)
Thank you for having me at your mom's party and for the delicious Uzbeki specialties you sent me home with! My hubby wants to go there to have a proper meal now! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment