Sunday, February 19, 2023

"Frozen" 3rd birthday caricatures

 For the second week in a row, I drew at a child's birthday party where the mother was a fabulous event planner! This one was "Frozen" themed, Elsa and Olaf were there, and a few dozen children and their parents were absolutely charmed!! It was held in a gorgeous event space in a mall, first time I was in this type of location, but when you think about it, it makes total sense!


Here's my spot, well-lit and spacious, and where guests could see me!


I had lots of little faces to do (only did children here, so all families would have a party favor) so here are a few of them:


Olaf wanted his photo with me, since I was drawing HIM on all the caricatures! 
My sparkly beret got an outing for this very appropriate event---I don't wear it much because it's actually a bit too small...
Thanks to The Bash for putting me together with this wonderful client.
Here is what she had to say with regards to my services:
This was the absolute best caricature vendor we have ever had. 100% would use her again....5 stars!

Thanks so much!!! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment