Friday, March 3, 2023

10th Birthday Party for Twins whose mom is a treasured repeat client!

This is the third birthday party I've done for these two, but the first one they will hopefully actually remember me drawing them! (I was there for their 3rd and 4th birthdays!)


It's a family party so all ages were there, some I remembered from the past events. There aren't many photos because I was so busy!



My client left an AMAZING  5-star review of my service on my Google page:

Emily is a MUST have for any event where you want fun, laughter and a priceless keepsake for your guests. She was central to my twin boys 3rd & 4th birthdays.... and just did their 10th Birthday. Her caricatures are so accurate and beautiful. She not only captures your features, but somehow pulls in your emotion and energy into a picture. As a person, she is a joy to be with and a true professional. I wish there were 10 stars to reflect my recommendation!!

This is ABSOLUTELY what I try to achieve at every event I do.
Thank YOU for having me!

No comments:

Post a Comment