Friday, March 17, 2023

Cabernet-hued wedding reception caricatures, with a sign-in for the bride and groom!

 The Bash brought my caricatures to the attention of this lovely bride and groom, who booked me almost a year prior to this evening's reception. Aren't they adorable!?

I did their wedding caricature from photos they provided, a few weeks before the wedding. The advantage to this is that the couple doesn't need to sit for me at the reception, so the whole time can be devoted to my drawing their guests. And it makes a great sign-in instead of a guest book!
So here is where I was for the cocktail hour, on the mezzanine of the Collingswood Grand Ballroom (awesome venue and people, by the way!)
I even got to see part of the ceremony---so sweet!!
Now for a few caricatures!!










The bride and groom left some wonderful feedback for me on The Bash, THE NEXT DAY---wow!

Review by Alex T.

Wedding ReceptionReviewed on March 17, 2023From Collingswood, NJ

For as many times as I heard I looked beautiful on my wedding day, I heard how amazing Emily was just as many times. We had Emily create a color caricature of us as our wedding guest book and it was so beautiful and completely caught our personalities and we hadn’t even met in person! It was a great idea as well as a time saver for us because otherwise we would have had to get in line! She was a hit and people are still telling me about it today! I highly recommend the predone portrait for couples! Such a lovely woman with such talent I’ve already been asked for her contact info! Thank you Emily!

It was TOTALLY my pleasure!! Thank YOU! Also you had one of the best hashtags ever! :-D





No comments:

Post a Comment