Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Gala Fundraiser Caricatures--St. Patrick's Day style!


On Saturday evening, I found myself in the beautiful ballroom of the Wilmington Country Club, ready to draw caricatures for guests of Team Patrick, a prestigious local real estate firm...they were raising funds for Friendship House DE.  And funds---and fun---they raised! :-)
An elegant card that shared who was entertaining the guests, was on every table. What a nice touch!
I never laid eyes on him, (he was around a corner from where I was situated) but the tenor sang Danny Boy and When Irish Eyes are Smiling...and he was SO good people were actually tearing up!!
Now for a few green-laden caricatures!









Just received this feedback from my client:

Just a note to tell you that you absolutely exceeded our expectations! You received rave reviews from our guests and sent them home about as happy as they could be. Be assured we will reach out to you again in the future - as having you with us at a party is just "too much fun"!

Thank you so much for sharing your amazing talent with Team Patrick!  You are the "Best of the Best"!

Thanks for having me! It was my pleasure!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment