Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Sparkly 40th Birthday Caricatures!

This birthday girl REALLY sparkled! So I'm glad I had a silver Sharpie pen with me! :-D

Her 40th birthday party was the second time I'd drawn caricatures for her family...the first was for her father's retirement party. Her mother definitely knows how to throw a fantastic party! 

Here are a few of my drawings:


Had a nice spot right near the bar...
..but it might be the last hurrah for this particular easel. It's an Ikea laptop table that my husband adapted for me, and it's lasted a few years... but the adjustable-height-leg part isn't adjustable any more.  Stay tuned here to see what I end up with for my next gig. :-)

Thanks to Sharon for booking me, and keeping me on longer to accommodate more guests! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment