Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Industry Event Space--wedding caricatures...

 That's actually the name of the venue near Philadelphia...it was an amazingly stylish place to have a wedding and reception! This was my third and final wedding of the weekend, on Sunday evening. The bride found me via The Bash just last week, and we managed to finalize things just in time to have me add my caricatures to the mix!

Yes, their dog was party of the wedding party!!!

Here's the artist with the finished full-length, full-color wedding caricature--which the bride and groom were about to have revealed to them..(only the wedding photog has pics of that moment, though)


Below, you can see my set up, it was near the bar, in an open plan floor space, high-ceilinged industrial-vibe kind of place...whose staff made sure I had everything I needed and kept me hydrated. :-) Thank you!
Now for some caricatures!






Twins are both easy in one way and tough in another, to do..but I think I pulled this off--they liked it!
Contrasting resting faces!!!

I really do love my job!
Thanks for having me!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment