Sunday, October 30, 2022

Wedding Reception Silhouettes at a stand-out Delaware venue...

On a beautiful fall late afternoon, I headed south to Loblolly Acres, to cut silhouettes at a wedding reception which came to me as a result of being in a wedding fair at that very venue!


The bride and groom opted to have me cut duplicate silhouettes, so that the guests would take one as a wedding favor, and the other would go into their guestbook (peek at that in a video at the end of this post!) Usually I also do one of the couple, from photos prior to the big day, but they also chose to have me do one from an official wedding photo once they get them after the wedding.
Below are some of the guests, I didn't take too many photos as it was BUSY!



Sunset on the patio!
Here's a look in the silhouette guestbook!

Thanks for having me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment