Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Wedding Caricatures in beautiful old BerksCo barn

 The second wedding of my busy weekend, was held on Saturday in rural Berks County, PA. Again, it was moderately raining most of the day, and again, folks adapted and the celebration of love went on. Here's the bride and groom (I had drawn them at the bride's company holiday party last December, so that's how I ended up doing their wedding. :)

The barn was pretty spectacular, elegant and cozy at the same time:

I dropped a pen, and one of my Artstix, and of course, they rolled into one of the deep grooves in the pine floor...I fished them out with a piece of duct tape on the end of a fine point Sharpie. No barn floor is gonna eat my precious (discontinued) Prismacolor Artsix!!


Here are some of the guests and their caricatures!
I stealth-video'ed the reactions of the last two:

It was a wonderful night! Thank you to Allison and Zach for having me!












No comments:

Post a Comment